Friday, May 28, 2010

Celeb Christina Aguilera loves latex

 

Celebrity Christina Aguilera Loves Latex

 

US singer Christina Aguilera loves latex. This can be seen in the video for her latest single "Not Myself Tonight'.

"It's beautiful. I love latex. It gives a strong signal and gives my body even more accent," admitted the 29-year-old Aguilera.

Rashes

However latex also give a lot of disadvantages. That’s what Christina felt during the filming of Aguilera's music video "Not Myself Tonight'.

"The shooting lasted till five o'clock in the morning. I had to stand in the rain and cold wearing a two-piece outfit made of latex. I was sick tired and I even got rashes on my body because of the latex. Where? I won’t tell you, " says the singer.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Referrers :

Listed on: Dmegs Web Directory My Zimbio Top Stories Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery : Before/After - Plastic Surgery Finance - Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong - Facial Plastic Surgery

Copyright Notice:

Creative Commons License
Sniff Your Cravings Away by White_Room is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://beautysalonhealth.blogspot.com/. Blog and ping