Thursday, April 29, 2010

The right look you get by happiness and perfect eyebrows

Julia Roberts: the right look you get by happiness and perfect eyebrows

Celebrity Julia Roberts is a true style symbol. The actress was even recently named new ambassador for the Lancôme beauty brand. "Everything starts with the eyebrows."

"Actually I'm not much involved in my appearance. I curl my lashes and I make sure my eyebrows are always perfect," said Roberts. "For the rest I smile a lot, and that gives my appearance a real boost. Nothing more beautiful than a sincere smile on your face."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Referrers :

Listed on: Dmegs Web Directory My Zimbio Top Stories Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery : Before/After - Plastic Surgery Finance - Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong - Facial Plastic Surgery

Copyright Notice:

Creative Commons License
Sniff Your Cravings Away by White_Room is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://beautysalonhealth.blogspot.com/. Blog and ping