Sunday, August 8, 2010

Avril Lavigne: "I'm addicted to black eyeliner"



According to Canadian singer Avril Lavigne's own words she has been for many years addicted to black eyeliner. She confessed that to StyleList.com.

"I always wear it. I feel naked if I don't have eyeliner with me."

Lavigne does believe that her dress has changed a lot in recent years. "I can't imagine that I ever have worn wide pants. It was a crazy time.

The singer of "Complicated" is equally a couple with The Hills star Brody Jenner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Referrers :

Listed on: Dmegs Web Directory My Zimbio Top Stories Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery : Before/After - Plastic Surgery Finance - Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong - Facial Plastic Surgery

Copyright Notice:

Creative Commons License
Sniff Your Cravings Away by White_Room is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://beautysalonhealth.blogspot.com/. Blog and ping