Thursday, April 29, 2010

Brooke Shields Needs Two Hours to Look Natural

The Celebrity American Actress, Author and Model Brooke Shields has secretly a lot of work to keep her natural look .


Brooke Shields has as an American actress, author and model a lot of credibility not only for what she does but also because of her beautiful, natural look. But the celebrity has secretly a lot of work to keep her natural look . "When I want to look presentable, I need a team for over 2 hours to do the make-up."

"I'm in shape, but I have teams that do my hair and makeup. On average they spend 2 hours a day on my look just to look natural," says Shields. "I would prefer otherwise, but unfortunately society gives much importance to appearance. Especially if you appear in the media."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Referrers :

Listed on: Dmegs Web Directory My Zimbio Top Stories Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery : Before/After - Plastic Surgery Finance - Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery Gone Wrong - Facial Plastic Surgery

Copyright Notice:

Creative Commons License
Sniff Your Cravings Away by White_Room is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://beautysalonhealth.blogspot.com/. Blog and ping